In early June Nowspeed presented a webinar on an up and coming social media tool that is soon to be an industry standard, Twitter’s Periscope app. If you didn’t have a chance to view the webinar or don’t know what Periscope is, [Read more…]
Social Media White Papers and Webinars
Pinterest — the fastest growing social media site — is quickly becoming a key component of smart businesses’ social media strategies. According to Experian Hitwise, Pinterest is currently the third largest social network in the United States, right on the heels of Facebook and Twitter, and surpassing LinkedIn.
If you aren’t using Pinterest yet for your company, aren’t convinced of its enormous impact, or just want to know how to get started, we’ve got the perfect webinar for you.
Tune into our free, pre-recorded Pinterest Social Media Strategy Webcast, and learn:
- What Pinterest is, and how businesses like yours are successfully using it
- How to get started on Pinterest
- How to easily drive traffic from your Pinterest account to your website or other social sites
- How Pinterest can increase sales and lead conversions
- Which B2B and B2C companies dominate the Pinterest space
- The huge potential ROI of Pinterest
This webcast covers Pinterest business strategy, success stories, and how to get started — all in a recorded webcast you can view at your leisure.
Watch the free webcast now, and find out how companies like General Electric and HubSpot are already successfully building their business and brand using Pinterest. Also, don’t forget to follow our Nowspeed Pinterest account!
Company and Client News
- Thanks to all of those who attended our Mobile Marketing Webinar on Thursday. We will post the slides on the site next week.
- Nowspeed’s Fun Committee went shopping for holiday decorations in the office! Pictures will be posted on the Nowspeed Facebook Page, so stay tuned!
- If you haven’t participated in our Facebook Contest, please do! It’s very simple, just like Nowspeed on Facebook and write on our wall telling us your biggest Marketing Challenge for 2012. One lucky winner will be eligible for a FREE month of Nowspeed Twitter Services ($1,500 Value)!
- Leaked YouTube Redesign Shows Google+, Facebook Integration (ReadWriteWeb)
- Google Music Launches with Free Listening on Google+ (ReadWriteWeb)
- Leveraging Blog Comments & Reviews (Outspoken Media)
- Google+ Rolls Out Trending Topics (Mashable)
Have a great weekend!
Nowspeed and Client News
- Nowspeed Webinar: How to Advertise on Social Media on Thursday, October 20th
- HubCast was featured in Boston Business Journal and on NECN as one of the companies hoping to pick up the slack from the Post Office
- DMA Show in Boston: HubCast was there promoting their Cloud Printing Solution
Social Media and Marketing Strategy News
- Brian Solis Blog: Social Media Customer Service is a Failure! by Frank Eliason (Formerly @Comcastcares)
- Mashable: Google+ Now Lets You Lock Down Posts Before Publishing
- Marketing Profs: ‘Like’ Means Different Things to Different People
- Mashable: Why Richard Branson Always Makes Time for Social Media
- Dave Fleet: Three Ways To Wag The Long Tail Of Content
PPC, SEO, Search Marketing and Online Advertising News
- Search Engine Land: Google Tweaks AdWords To Give Landing Page Quality More Weight
- Search Engine Land: Mobile SEO & The Need For Descriptive Links
Email, Website, Design and Creative News
- Read Write Web: A Great User Experience: The Web Legacy of Steve Jobs
- ClickZ: Email Trends and Benchmarks: U.K. and U.S.
If this topics intrigues you at all, then you should definitely register for our upcoming Webinar on Social Media Advertising: How to Advertise on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or Other Social Media Platforms.
By attending this Webinar, you will be able to answer the following questions:
- Should you consider other advertising platforms like YouTube, Foursquare, Meebo, Gowalla, Mylife and Tagged?
- How should you evaluate your current marketing objectives in order to choose the best social media advertising mix?
- How should you compare Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter advertising to your Google paid search efforts?
- How should you assess your social media advertising platform results and potentially redeploy your dollars?