Tomorrow I’m presenting a webinar on how to integrate social media into your search marketing programs. It’s always exciting to find ways to make marketing programs work harder by leveraging two elements together to get more effective results.
Search Marketing is critical to the success of any social media marketing program, since you must get found in order for your content to have an impact. And social media can be a powerful accelerator to any paid or organic search marketing program.
My top 10 techniques for integrating Social Media into your Search Marketing Program are:
1. Leverage video on search landing pages
2. Leverage offer comments and ratings on search landing pages
3. Advertise on Facebook and other social media sites
4. Leverage social media sharing on landing pages
5. Embed keywords into video posts and other content posts
6. Write keyword filled content for social media sites with links
7. Build links from social media optimized press releases
8. Build links from articles, blog comments and content distribution
9. SEO optimize social media content on web site
10. Integrate SEO and social media tracking and measurement
If you want to sign up for the webinar, click here.
I’m looking forward to your thoughts on these techniques and the event.