What’s New in Social Media for 2019?
A new year is upon is and Social Media continues to evolve as existing players roll out updates to tools, features & advertising options, and new platforms try to make waves in the very competitive social landscape. Recently, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram have all announced exciting new features or changes to their platforms. If you’re looking to stay up-to-date on the latest trends & tools in Social Media, this is a must-see webinar for you.
In the webinar, What’s New in Social Media for 2019, Nowspeed’s Director of Social Media Marketing Services, Jillian Wallace, will tell you about:
- Major updates to LinkedIn’s campaign manager and targeting options for advertising
- New tools on LinkedIn to make sharing content easier
- Changes to Facebook groups and what that means for businesses
- Enhanced audience analytics tools from Twitter to support events & content
- Instagram updates that make it easier to share content across accounts
- New platforms to watch this year
SIGN UP NOW for this free webinar and learn how to utilize the latest trends to improve your social media marketing program.