What’s New In Google Ads For 2019
It’s hard to believe that new year is upon us and with that comes new features and enhancements from many of the marketing platforms.
It seems just like yesterday we were trying to remind ourselves to call the platform Google Ads instead of Google AdWords, while adjusting to the completely revamped interface and features that were available to us. Although, only about a week into the new year, it seems that this year is not going to be any different and we are already starting to see new features being rolled out for 2019.
Join Justin Stanley and Max Rielly, from Nowspeed’s Digital Marketing team, for this on-demand video webinar, “What’s New in Google Ads for 2019”. In this video webinar, Justin and Max will fill you in on new goals for display campaigns, new enhancements to video ads, updates to responsive search ads & more
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Pay for conversions display campaigns
- New call-to-action extensions on video ads
- New tools available for responsive search ads
- New metrics on search ad position
- New target impression share bid strategy
- Extended call & message reporting
- Ad preview & diagnosis tool updates
- Expanded access to 15 second non-skippable video ads
Simply fill out the form on this page to watch the webinar right now.