6 Steps to Improve Your Social Media Strategy
2020 has pushed more people than ever online. According to a GlobalWebIndex survey, July 2020 saw a rise of 10.5% in social media usage, compared with July 2019. If you haven’t been focused on it before, now is the time to emphasize the importance of social media in your business’s digital marketing strategy. This may seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be!
In this upcoming webinar, Nowspeed’s Social Media Manager, Natalie Downie, explains 6 steps that you can take to improve your social media marketing program.
In this webinar you’ll learn how you can:
- Assess your current social media strategy and platforms
- Improve your organic social media presence
- Examine what your competitors are doing and how you can “out social” them
- Increase and manage social media engagement
- Integrate your organic social program with advertising, content, SEO, etc.
- Analyze and report on data on a regular basis
Whether your organization is lacking a social media strategy entirely or you’re working on improving your existing social media footprint, taking these steps will help you increase your share of voice and meet your digital marketing goals.
Join Natalie Downie on Wednesday, October 21st at 12:00 pm, for this exciting and informative webinar to learn 6 Steps to Improve Your Social Media Strategy
Simply fill out the form on this page to sign up!