Happy First Day of Spring! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and celebrated St. Patty’s Day! We sure did by enjoying some delicious green bagels from Bagel Bistro!
Here is our weekly news wrap-up of Company, Client, Social Media, Marketing, PPC, SEO, Email, Creative and Website News.
Company and Client News:
- If you haven’t participated in our Facebook Contest, please do! It’s very simple, just like Nowspeed on Facebook and submit an entry to Nowspeed telling us your biggest Marketing Challenge for 2012. One lucky winner will be eligible for a FREE month of Nowspeed Twitter Services ($1,000 Value)!
- Happy 1 Year Anniversary to our social media guru, Michelle Lynn.
- Download our latest website optimization eBook: Is Your Website Optimized for Lead Generation?
- Nowspeed joins Pinterest. Be sure to follow our boards!
Social Media & Content Marketing News:
- Prospective Employers Ask Applicants to Hand Over Their Facebook Logins (Boston Globe)
- What is your Biggest Social Media Pain Point? (NewCommBiz)
PPC and Search Engine Optimization News:
- Killer Landing Pages: 3 Examples of Landing Pages that Convert (Search Engine Watch)
- Benefits vs. Features: What Makes a Better PPC Ad? (Search Engine Watch)
- Google+ Destroying SEO and Why That’s a Good Thing (Social Fresh)