Happy Friday Everyone! Here is our weekly news wrap-up of Company, Client, Social Media, Marketing, PPC, SEO, Email, Creative and Website News.
Company and Client News:
- A special congrats to Michelle Lynn for reaching 10,000 followers on her personal twitter account! Follow her @Mish_Lynn
- If you haven’t participated in our Facebook Contest, please do! It’s very simple, just like Nowspeed on Facebook and submit an entry to Nowspeed telling us your biggest Marketing Challenge for 2012. One lucky winner will be eligible for a FREE month of Nowspeed Twitter Services ($1,000 Value)!
- Happy 1 Year Anniversary to Matt Durgin & David DiMartino.
- Download our latest Mobile Marketing White Paper: 25 Reasons You Need a Mobile Marketing Strategy
- Nowspeed joins Pinterest. Be sure to follow our boards!
Social Media & Content Marketing News:
- Lack of Processes (or the Wrong Processes) Biggest Problem in Social Media Reporting and ROI (Social Media Today)
- 5 Reasons I’m Not Reading Your Company Blog (Likeable Media)
PPC and Search Engine Optimization News:
- SEO & PPC: The Comprehensive Starting Points for Driving Mobile Traffic (Search Engine Watch)
- Domain Names with Geo Specific Keywords Offer Local Ranking Opportunities (Search Engine Watch)
- Google+ Destroying SEO and Why That’s a Good Thing (Social Fresh)