Here is our weekly news wrap-up of Company, Client, Social Media, Marketing, PPC, SEO, Email, Creative and Website News.
Company and Client News
- In the spirit of the holiday season, Nowspeed will be participating in the Warm Coats and Warm Hearts Coat Drive through Burlington Coat Factory. The Fun Committee would like to encourage employees to do their part and donate a gently-worn coat (or two!) that will be distributed to children and adults in need within our local community.
- Join us for the Nowspeed Webinar on Tuesday, December 13 at 1pm EST, 10am PST and you will see why our Marketing Metric Strategy can lead your marketing program to winning results. David Reske, President and Olivier Sartor, Account Director will be presenting how to use the correct metrics and case studies of clients using our Click-to-Customer (C2) Marketing Strategy.
- If you haven’t participated in our Facebook Contest, please do! It’s very simple, just like Nowspeed on Facebook and write on our wall telling us your biggest Marketing Challenge for 2012. One lucky winner will be eligible for a FREE month of Nowspeed Twitter Services ($1,500 Value)!
- B2B SEO 2012 Strategy Planning: 4 Recommendations (Search Engine Watch)
- Don’t Ever Write Without this Writer’s Warm-up (Pro Blogger)
Google Now Owns 44% of Global Advertising Market (Search Engine Watch)
- 2012 Interactive Marketing Predictions: I Give You The Year Of The Social-Mobile Customer (Forester Blog)
Three Tips for Social Media ROI (Marketing Profs)