PPC Success: Nowspeed Delivers $5 Million & 4,000% Ticket Sales Rise
It’s the ultimate goal of any company — to drive the highest purchase volume possible at the lowest possible cost. But while the target is easy to set, the road to reaching it can be…
Get a Free Marketing Analysis and Consultation
Nowspeed can review your Website, SEO, PPC, Email or Social Media Campaigns and identify ways to make an immediate impact!
It’s the ultimate goal of any company — to drive the highest purchase volume possible at the lowest possible cost. But while the target is easy to set, the road to reaching it can be riddled with obstacles. Unless, of course, you enlist the help of Nowspeed.
In just six months, we generated over $5 million in revenue with an average return on ad spend (ROAS) of 2,800% for a global leader in live entertainment. Our revamped pay-per-click (PPC) advertising strategy also drove the following results:
- Ticket sales grew 4,000% with a 400% scale in budget
- Return on ad spend increased 270%
- Click-through-rate (CTR) increased 171%
How did we do it? Let’s dive in.
What the company needed to achieve
This international live entertainment company is a household name in the United States, Canada, and beyond. They face constant pressure to reach high revenue and ticket sales targets. In a market of quick turnarounds, they were looking for an agile digital marketing agency that could keep pace with their growth and evolving paid marketing needs.
They chose Nowspeed based on our niche expert knowledge on PPC marketing to assist with their growth and sales goals. Their needs boiled down to three interdependent goals:
- Cut advertising costs
- Increase ticket sales
- Increase efficiency of their advertising channels
In other words, we had to ensure their ad spend was being used efficiently to drive the highest return on ad spend as possible. To boost sales, we also knew we had to significantly expand the reach to qualified audiences.
How we revamped their PPC strategy to drive results
Each of our engagements tends to follow a process that allows us to really uncover and untangle our clients’ PPC campaigns. Equipped with a deep understanding of the myriad pieces that compose an effective paid marketing strategy, we then set out to optimize everything from keywords to audience targets.
In this case, we did the following:
- Audit: The first order of business was an extremely thorough audit. We reviewed their entire account, looking to see what worked — and what didn’t.
- Identify Opportunities: Once we identified opportunities for growth, we focused on running experiments with different types of value propositions, various targeting strategies, and new in-market audiences.
- Restructure and Rebuild: Opportunities we identified and implemented included:
- Launching net new campaigns with keyword opportunities identified through thorough keyword research and controlled budget based on intent of these keywords.
- Introducing ROAS bidding across the account to optimize our budget towards results
- Utilizing extensions (Image, Callout, Sitelink) to highlight unique features of each individual show
- Optimize: With each of our optimizations, we saw our revenue increase significantly.
We continued to increase efficiency across the account, which allowed us to increase revenue and ROAS and scale the budget to drive more purchases. We also placed a heavy emphasis on consistent maintenance of the account, and extreme attention to detail.
Are your PPC marketing campaigns as effective as they could be?
Without expertise to back up your decisions, it’s easy to waste money on PPC. Spending more simply does not equal better results. As a result of the adjustments we made, our client was able to boost ticket sales by 4,000% without a corresponding increase in ad spend.
Curious what we could do for you?
Try our free 15-point Digital Advertising Audit to get started. We’d love to make our next case study on your success.
Make more with less: The secrets to maximizing your PPC budget
The PPC mistakes companies make all too often
Case study: How Nowspeed improved PPC results while cutting ad spend