Digital marketing agencies are optimizing your marketing automation activities to benefit your business
What is Marketing Automation?
Simply put, marketing automation is the software that automates marketing activities. Marketing automation software is designed to help marketers prioritize and execute marketing tasks in a more simplified and effective way.
In order to get the most out of your marketing automation software, it’s important that you fully understand the capabilities of the software your business is working with. There are many marketing automation software and services available to businesses. Examples of marketing automation software are Hubspot, Salesforce (Pardot), Marketo, Active Campaign, Mailchimp, and many more. Here are some of the key features of these software options:
- Lead nurturing: This is the process of sending a series of automated emails to engage the prospects by offering relevant information.
- Personalized email marketing: The ability to personalize emails to customers builds more authentic relationships between customers and the company.
- CRM integration: This allows businesses to transfer lead information between marketing and sales.
- Forms and landing pages: This feature enables you to capture information from your leads and then route it to various parties for further action.
- Lead scoring: An integral part of all marketing automation and email platforms. Lead scoring is the process of applying numerical scores to leads to determine how qualified of a customer they would be. This helps the sales team prioritize which leads to reach out to first.
- Lead management: Some marketing automation platforms serve as a landing spot for leads that don’t quite have enough information to pass on to sales, according to Yield. “For an increasing number of B2B organizations, this is becoming less relevant as the abundance of data on a targeted market segment makes it possible to move to a “contacts only” customer data structure, which brings every Account and Contact into the CRM,” Yield researchers said.
- Social media management: This allows for the distribution of content across most major social platforms in one place.
How Marketing Automation Converts
We all know the goal of marketing is to grow brand awareness and ultimately generate revenue for your business. In order to do this, you must develop lead sources like social media, website traffic, events, and more, encourage those individuals to fill out lead forms, and convert those leads into customers. A well thought out marketing automation strategy is key to positively impacting your conversion numbers.
Marketing automation software helps businesses automate steps and processes across the sales funnel to communicate with and manage warm and cold leads. By using marketing automation, you can personalize your communication with leads interested in the products and services you offer. Marketing automation allows you to segment customers, score and distribute leads, and monitor when a lead performs a specific or desired action. Typically, only 20% of the leads who walk into a business or visit a business’ website are prepared to buy products or services at that time. Marketers need a strategy to nurture these potential buyers by turning them into loyal consumers.
By using your marketing automation services to the fullest of their ability, you can nurture your leads into customers in no time. Nowspeed’s team of expert digital marketing professionals utilize the latest in marketing automation processes and platforms to help businesses grow. Contact us today to find out how our digital marketing agency can optimize your marketing automation process!