Happy Fall! What a beautiful time of year with the beautiful colored leaves on the ground, the aroma of pumpkin spiced coffee at Dunkin Donuts, lots and lots of apple picking, and of course the annual Inbound Marketing Summit at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston! Nowspeed had a wonderful time both exhibiting and speaking at the event last week (October 16th and 17th) and met a lot of intelligent marketers looking to increase the ROI of their marketing programs.
David Reske, owner and President of Nowspeed presented on 5 important steps marketers must take to achieve successful agile marketing and answered some of the following questions:
- Isn’t Agile just the marketing buzzword of the day? Who wouldn’t say that they are agile or quick?
- Why does marketing need to change to become Agile now? What’s happening in the marketplace that’s driving this?
- Have you had any experiences with clients that show the need for Agile marketing?
- How do the marketing managers in the audience make this happen in their companies?
- Where does it work best in Inbound Marketing? Search? Social? Websites?
David made a clear point that if marketers do not take advantage of agile marketing then they will become stale and not progress in today’s ever-changing marketing world. To view more photos of the event, please visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Nowspeed.Marketing
Or if you’d like to visit our website and get free access to 6 of our highly rated marketing white papers, please click here.