Influencer Marketing is a powerful form of marketing allowing companies to use relatable, real people to increase exposure, credibility, customer loyalty and sales. Instead of marketing directly to a large group of customers, you inspire, hire, and pay influencers to get the word out for you.
Nowspeed’s team understands the power of Influencer Marketing and how to best collaborate with influencers to achieve both your goals and those of the influencer. With a successful Influencer Marketing program, you will:
- Build credibility and trust
- Increase brand authority and awareness
- Reach your core target audience as well as new communities of buyers
- Create new, high quality content
- Boost your brand image and thought leadership
- Drive high quality leads
- Increase ROI
What Nowspeed will do
Your campaign manager will:
- Determine your goals. Whether your goal is increasing views or generating leads, our team will help optimize your campaign to meet your goals.
- Choose the best social media channels for your campaign. We will discuss options like Instagram, YouTube and Facebook, and help you decide which channels are best for your campaign.
- Find the right influencers. Influencer choice is key to the success of your program. We will search for the best ones to represent your brand.
- Negotiate contracts. From paid promotions to product shipments, we will coordinate all aspects of the influencer contracts.
- Provide brand training. While it’s important for influencers to write in their own style, we will provide training so they understand your brand messaging.
- Coordinate all aspects of the campaign rollout. We will manage every part of the campaign from planning to content review to scheduling.
- Measure your success. It’s very important to measure the success of every campaign. We’ll create reports and analyze all the KPIs to help you learn from each campaign.
With an increasing number of consumers relying on social networks, influencers and peers to guide them in the buying process, it’s important for companies to take advantage of social media influencers to promote their products and services.