A well-built content management system will significantly reduce the cost in resources of managing your website, especially in terms of making small content changes on an ongoing basis. But a CMS also brings many qualitative advantages which can lead to big gains in your website’s lead generation performance. The ability to post and update website content often by distributing the responsibility to more stakeholders is key.
We leverage one of the biggest players in the open source CMS platform space, WordPress. WordPress’ flexibility extends well beyond the fact that it is an open-source solution. It structure allows us to configure a custom CMS that works exactly as you need it to—and in a way that will best serve your website visitor.
Here are some of the reasons that you might opt for WordPress:
- WordPress is open-source (built in PHP and MySQL), so there are no ongoing licensing costs and it’s highly portable
- WordPress is widely used with an enormous library of plugins that extend WordPress’ core functionality
- WordPress is very SEO friendly out of the box, so it can help the visibility of your website provided your CMS developer is SEO-savvy
- It’s the platform of choice for blogs, because it is architected to scale to large numbers of contributors, permission sets and 2-way conversation tools
- WordPress is secure because of the tight and clean coding in the core system, and thanks to the large community of developers who quickly address vulnerabilities
Choosing the right CMS today could be a major milestone in the future success of your website, and it might not cost you as much as you think. We’d be happy to give you a pricing estimate so you can make an informed decision. Contact us today and we’ll arrange a free consultation.