Are you passionate about search marketing? Consider a career at Nowspeed!
Nowspeed, a leading digital marketing agency, is seeking an innovative, talented, and driven marketer to join our team.
The ideal Search Marketing Specialist would be a passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative, and detail-oriented contributor with a desire to learn and provide support in a fast-paced, innovative, and fun digital marketing agency.
Digital Advertising (PPC), SEO, and Social Media are some of the most powerful and fastest-growing digital marketing techniques. Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn continue to change the advertising landscape, and Nowspeed is looking for people who are passionate about delivering the latest marketing services to growing companies.
- Responsible for digital marketing campaign success and leading the day-to-day management and delivery of client digital marketing programs including paid search & display (Google/Microsoft), SEO, analytics, and social media ads.
- Interact with the agency’s creative team and outside contractors to manage projects to completion.
- Manage scope and client expectations regarding the timing and delivery of search marketing initiatives.
- Drive the execution and innovation of search marketing campaigns throughout all phases including development, design, launch, evaluation, and reporting to meet company standards of service excellence.
- Compile and analyze data for agency digital marketing reporting and presale analysis.
- Demonstrate the ability to spot trends and patterns while analyzing digital marketing metrics.
- Participate in solving client campaign challenges while managing campaigns to help meet digital marketing program objectives.
- Independently run client calls and meetings to present and discuss agency analytics and reporting.
- Demonstrate proficiency in and knowledge of search marketing through execution, research, and certification.
- Monitor client digital advertising budgets and campaign spending.
- Develop knowledge of digital marketing through experience and attaining/maintaining certification in Google Ads, Google Analytics, and on-going SEO education.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree; Google Ads Certified.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in search marketing; Salary range dependent on experience.
- Passionate about Digital Marketing.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and SEO.
- Knowledge of social media advertising (Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated leadership experience.
- Must be enthusiastic and technologically savvy.
- Highly skilled in all Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Fast learner with a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in a fully remote environment.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
Nowspeed benefits include medical, dental, and life insurance, a retirement savings plan, Summer Fridays, remote work, and paid holidays and vacation time to eligible full-time employees.
- To apply for this job, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.