Nowspeed, Inc. is a growing interactive agency that creates and manages results-oriented lead generation and online marketing programs. Our portfolio includes powerful search marketing programs, effective social media engagements, compelling websites, innovative internet marketing campaigns, and successful email and lead nurture campaigns for leading B2B and B2C clients.
The ideal Search Marketing Project Manager is a passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative, and detail-oriented contributor who delivers leads and traffic through paid search and organic search programs to large enterprise, education, and technology clients.
- Leads day-to-day management and optimization of client SEO and Paid Search Campaigns.
- Interacts with agency creative team to manage projects to completion.
- Manages project scope and client expectations regarding timing and delivery of marketing initiatives.
- Delivers and explains agency analytics and reporting.
- Strong Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Search (PPC) skills
- The ability to effectively communicate with clients and manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to track and report on campaign results
- Solid presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of the technology sector.
- Highly skilled in all Microsoft Office products
- Proficiency and experience with the web and web-based marketing applications
- Organized work style and exceptional attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years Search marketing and SEO experience
- Google Adwords Certified
- Prior agency or marketing communications experience preferred
Core Values and Personal Qualities
ATTITUDE Has a positive attitude and works well independently and as part of a team
EXCELLENCE Highly responsive to customer needs and committed to delivering quality
INITIATIVE A self-starter who excels in a deadline driven environment
INNOVATION Strives to discover and innovate
INTEGRITY Committed to do the right thing
Nowspeed benefits include medical, dental, and life insurance, a retirement savings plan, and paid holidays and vacation time to eligible full-time employees.
This is a full-time position. Please send your cover letter and resume to: CAREERS@NOWSPEED.NET