Digital Advertising and SEO are two of the most powerful and fastest growing marketing techniques. Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter and Bing have completely changed the advertising landscape in the past few years, and Nowspeed is looking for people who are passionate about being the best at using these important marketing tools and techniques to serve our growing base of clients.
Nowspeed, a leading digital marketing agency with 11 years experience in Search marketing, is seeking an innovative, talented and driven individual to grow its search marketing team to drive successful client engagements.
- Executes day-to-day management and optimization of client Paid Search, SEO and Social Media Ad Campaigns.
- Manages project scope and client expectations regarding timing and delivery of marketing initiatives.
- Delivers and explains agency analytics and reporting.
Requirements and Experience
- College degree required.
- Proven related industry experience, preferably online marketing experience at an advertising agency.
- Specialized track record of strong Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Search (PPC) skills.
- The ability to effectively communicate with clients and manage multiple projects.
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to track and report on campaign results.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Highly skilled in all Microsoft Office products.
- Strong knowledge or experience in internet businesses, media buying/planning, client/campaign strategy, and all digital media campaigns.
- Proficiency and experience with web-based marketing applications.
- Organized work style and exceptional attention to detail.
- Google Adwords Certified – or the ability to quickly become Adwords Certified.
Nowspeed benefits include medical, dental, and life insurance, a retirement savings plan, and paid holidays and vacation time to eligible full-time employees.
To apply for this job, please send the following to email@example.com in a single PDF:
- Resume and Cover Letter
- Writing Sample