Nowspeed is a growing interactive agency that creates and manages results-oriented lead generation and online marketing programs for our clients. Our portfolio includes compelling websites, powerful search marketing programs, and successful email and lead nurture campaigns for leading B2B and B2C clients.
The ideal Account Manager is a highly passionate, collaborative, outgoing, and creative leader who manages strategic client marketing campaigns and grows client relationships. The Account Manager is a consultative and performance-oriented person with online marketing experience who can comfortably interact with Marketing Directors as well as “C” level executives.
Demonstrate the expertise and ability to handle the following responsibilities:
Provide Strategic and Marketing Leadership
- Works with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, craft appropriate strategies, and identifies/implements products to help achieve client goals.
- Experience with PPC campaigns, social media engagements, SEO efforts and email campaigns.
- Develop the importance of online marketing in the overall marketing mix.
- Create and interpret effective analysis to support marketing recommendations.
- Develop broad industry expertise.
Build and Grow Client Relationships
- Understand clients’ business and generate new ideas to enhance client performance.
- Establishes trusted relationships with key decision-makers within the client organization.
- Build trust and credibility, and cultivate client referrals.
- Distribute and/or generate documents and proposals to aid in sales
Lead Strategic Client Engagements
- Leads day-to-day management and optimization of strategic client campaigns.
- Collaborates with agency team members to complete projects.
- Develops detailed campaign plans and presentations including proposals for new business.
- Manages client expectations regarding timing and delivery of marketing initiatives.
- Delivers and explains agency reporting.
- Delivers quality client communication.
- Executes Project Plan and manages project budget and delivery schedule risk.
- Interacts with agency creative team to manage projects to completion.
- Manages project scope and client expectations.
Manage Financial Performance
- Achieve client targets within the context of the underlying opportunity.
- Monitor agency/client budgets and billing process to ensure profitability.
- Maintain or improve account profitability.
- Work with business development team to develop new client sales proposals.
Contribute to the Firm
- Balance client demands with participation in broader agency initiatives.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- College degree required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of related industry experience, preferably online marketing experience at an advertising agency
- 7+ years of business experience
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service
- Proven experience in managing teams working cross-functionally within an organization
- Strong knowledge or experience in Internet businesses, account management/coordination, media buying/planning, client/campaign strategy, and social media campaigns
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; Highly skilled in all Microsoft Office products
CORE VALUES AND PERSONAL QUALITIES
- ATTITUDE Has a positive attitude and works well independently and as part of a team
- EXCELLENCE Highly responsive to customer needs and committed to delivering quality.
- INITIATIVE A self-starter who excels in a deadline driven environment.
- INNOVATION Strives to discover and innovate.
- INTEGRITY Committed to do the right thing.
- Nowspeed benefits include medical, dental, and life insurance, a retirement savings plan, and paid holidays and vacation time to eligible full-time employees.
To apply for this job, please send the following to email@example.com in a single PDF.
- Resume and Cover Letter
- Writing Sample