Nowspeed is a growing interactive agency that creates and manages results-oriented lead generation and online marketing programs for our clients. Our portfolio includes compelling websites, powerful search marketing programs, and successful email and lead nurture campaigns for leading B2B and B2C clients.
The ideal Sales Consultant is an experienced, highly motivated, professional who is results-oriented and focuses directly on selling to a wide range of clients in the Internet marketing space. The Sales Consultant has strong consultative and strategic selling abilities, and is able to interact with business owners, VPs and Directors of Marketing in addition to “C” level executives.
- Qualify prospects, perform marketing assessments, create and deliver effective sales presentations, prepare proposals and contracts, and drive sales
- Cultivate and pioneer new business opportunities
- Manage prospect relationships throughout the sales cycle, from lead to client
- Develop Internet marketing solutions for clients and present sales proposals
- Consistently meet and exceed revenue quota goals
- Track all sales leads, provide regular status reports, and manage task lists on assigned accounts
- Maintain a positive attitude and a high standard of professionalism
- Consistently expand technical and product knowledge.
REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE, AND SALES ATTRIBUTES
- 4yr college degree and 3+ years sales experience in a B2B environment or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of Internet marketing and direct marketing (Will train the right candidate)
- Strong prospecting and networking skills
- Proven ability to get in front of high-level decision makers
- Solutions and consultative selling experience
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quotas and goals
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated self-starter & results-oriented achiever
- Highly skilled in all Microsoft Products; Salesforce.com experience a plus.
CORE VALUES AND PERSONAL QUALITIES
- ATTITUDE: Has a positive attitude and works well independently and as part of a team
- EXCELLENCE: Highly responsive to customer needs and committed to delivering quality
- INITIATIVE: A self-starter who excels in a deadline driven environment
- INNOVATION: Strives to discover and innovate
- INTEGRITY: Committed to do the right thing
- Nowspeed benefits include medical, dental, and life insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and vacation time for all eligible full-time employees.
- Compensation includes base salary plus commissions
To apply for this job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org