Here is our weekly news wrap-up of Company, Client, Social Media, Marketing, PPC, SEO, Email, Creative and Website News.
Company and Client News
- Nowspeed had a wonderful time at their Annual Holiday party held at Tavolino’s in Westborough. To see pictures, please visit our Facebook Page.
- In the spirit of the holiday season, Nowspeed will be participating in the Warm Coats and Warm Hearts Coat Drive through Burlington Coat Factory. The Fun Committee would like to encourage employees to do their part and donate a gently-worn coat (or two!) that will be distributed to children and adults in need within our local community.
- If you haven’t participated in our Facebook Contest, please do! It’s very simple, just like Nowspeed on Facebook and submit an entry to Nowspeed telling us your biggest Marketing Challenge for 2012. One lucky winner will be eligible for a FREE month of Nowspeed Twitter Services ($1,000 Value)!
Social Media & Content Marketing News:
- 5 Lessons From my Biggest Blog Fails of 2011 (Engage)
- Avoid These Three Twitter Faux Pas (Marketing Profs)
- 7 Marketing Links They Didn’t Show You in School (Copy Blogger)
- Most Marketers Can’t Measure ROI of SEO, Social Media (Marketing Profs)
Facebook Tests Consumer-to-Brand Messaging (Mashable)