It’s hard to believe that the summer of 2012 is finally coming to an end. But it’s also an exciting time of year to look forward to all the beautiful fall colors, apple picking, football season, and being able to wear that favorite snugly sweater again!
The Nowspeed team has had quite an amazing summer with lots of new social media clients coming on board, an awesome company summer outing at F1 Racing, lots and lots of thoughtful team meetings to enhance the Nowspeed workflow, and creative innovative lunches to add some spice to our everyday lives. More recently, we were able to take a sailing trip from Barden’s Boat Yard Inc. in Marion, MA. To view some amazing pictures of our exploration, click here.
Here are some marketing tips we’d like to share with you which we also posted on our @Nowspeed Twitter account:
- 20 Point Content Marketing Project Checklist via Heidi Cohen
- What are the Top 10 Facebook Pages? via Jeff Bullas
- For Conventions, TV Viewing Down, Social Media Up via Boston.com
- The Hidden Cost of Cheap SEO & Social Media Labor via Search Engine Land
- Your new waiter is a tablet via CNN Money