Pinterest — the fastest growing social media site — is quickly becoming a key component of smart businesses’ social media strategies. According to Experian Hitwise, Pinterest is currently the third largest social network in the United States, right on the heels of Facebook and Twitter, and surpassing LinkedIn.
If you aren’t using Pinterest yet for your company, aren’t convinced of its enormous impact, or just want to know how to get started, we’ve got the perfect webinar for you.
Tune into our free, pre-recorded Pinterest Social Media Strategy Webcast, and learn:
- What Pinterest is, and how businesses like yours are successfully using it
- How to get started on Pinterest
- How to easily drive traffic from your Pinterest account to your website or other social sites
- How Pinterest can increase sales and lead conversions
- Which B2B and B2C companies dominate the Pinterest space
- The huge potential ROI of Pinterest
This webcast covers Pinterest business strategy, success stories, and how to get started — all in a recorded webcast you can view at your leisure.
Watch the free webcast now, and find out how companies like General Electric and HubSpot are already successfully building their business and brand using Pinterest. Also, don’t forget to follow our Nowspeed Pinterest account!