Website Project Manager
Nowspeed, a leading digital marketing agency, is seeking an innovative, talented and driven superstar to join our team.
The ideal Website Project Manager is a passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative, and detail-oriented contributor with a desire to work in a fast-paced, innovative and fun digital marketing agency. The ideal candidate must have strong project management skills, a solid background in website technology, and demonstrated success in managing website development projects.
- Draft creative briefs and functional specification documents, including site map and wire frames, for website projects.
- Manage and deliver client website projects and website maintenance tasks from start to finish, on time and on budget.
- Manage client satisfaction and project scope throughout project cycle.
- Effectively translate and communicate project goals and requirements from client to final product. Manage client expectations and revision cycles to ensure efficiency of process.
- Establish and maintain strong professional relationships and effective communication with clients, contract resources, and internal team.
- Proactively manage delivery and resource schedules to ensure high quality end product.
- Ensure innovation is integrated into design and development methodology.
- Be willing, available, and able to educate clients on website design and integrated SEO best practices.
- Responsible for organization and safekeeping of client assets.
- Integrate marketing automation, landing pages, and digital tracking technologies into existing websites.
- Manage project costs and track time against project scope and budget.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree, a passion for Digital Marketing with 2+ years Website Project Management Experience. Agency experience preferred.
- Proven track record of delivering innovative WordPress websites, writing creative briefs, and designing website architectures.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated leadership and multi-tasking experience
- Must be enthusiastic, a team player, and technologically savvy
- Highly skilled in all Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Nowspeed benefits include medical, dental, and life insurance, a retirement savings plan, and paid holidays and vacation time to eligible exempt, full-time employees.
- To apply for this job, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.