Digital Marketing Specialist
Nowspeed, a leading digital marketing agency, is seeking an innovative, talented and driven superstar to join our team.
The ideal Digital Marketing Specialist is a passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative, and detail-oriented contributor with a desire to learn and provide support in a fast-paced, innovative and fun digital marketing agency. This entry level position provides a unique opportunity for comprehensive training in all aspects of digital marketing.
Digital Advertising, SEO and Social Media are some of the most powerful and fastest growing marketing techniques. Google AdWords, Facebook, and Twitter continue to change the advertising landscape, and Nowspeed is looking for people who are passionate about delivering the latest marketing services to growing companies.
- Support the day-to-day management and delivery of client online marketing programs including paid search, SEO, social media and email campaigns.
- Contribute to the execution of marketing programs throughout all phases including development, design, launch, evaluation, and reporting.
- Help compile and format data for agency social media and digital marketing reporting.
- Exhibit the ability to spot trends and patterns while analyzing marketing metrics.
- Monitor and update campaigns, with guidance from a search team member to help meet marketing programs objectives.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree; Google Adwords and/or Hubspot Certification preferred
- Passionate about Digital Marketing with relevant, intern-level experience.
- Familiar with Google and engaged in Social Media (You will be taught the rest!)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated leadership experience
- Must be enthusiastic, a team player and technologically savvy
- Highly skilled in all Microsoft Office Products: Work, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Fast learner with a willingness to learn
- Nowspeed benefits include medical, dental, and life insurance, a retirement savings plan, and paid holidays and vacation time to eligible full-time employees.
- To apply for this job, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.